My blog, "Our Cat Jake" will include information from Multiple Sclerosis as well as my interests and even sometimes just random thoughts that pop into my head! I also like to share my favorite shopping sites, recipes and much more! Thanks for coming!!!
You may want to visit some of the MS websites if you know someone with Multiple Sclerosis so that you can learn more about it. I have found that there are many "myths" about it and there is so much information available out there.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What's for Dinner?

My least favorite question from my daughter and husband is "what's for dinner"? No matter what my answer is, one of them usually either makes a face or a noise...signaling that they don't think it is worthy to be their dinner. My daughter used to eat almost anything until the past few years. My husband is less picky but is still not the easiest to satisfy.
I would love to get some suggestions for new, easy cheap meals that I can offer my family that they WILL ACTUALLY LIKE!!!



1 comment:

maggie.danhakl@healthline.com said...

Hi,

Healthline just launched a video campaign for MS called "You've Got This" where individuals living with MS can record a short video to give hope and inspiration those recently diagnosed with MS.

You can visit the homepage and check out videos from the campaign here: http://www.healthline.com/health/multiple-sclerosis/youve-got-this

We will be donating $10 for every submitted campaign to the National MS Society, so the more exposure the campaign gets the more the videos we'll receive and the more Healthline can donate to MS research, support groups, treatment programs, and more.

We would appreciate if you could help spread the word about this by sharing the You've Got This with friends and followers or include the campaign as a resource on your page: http://ourcatjake.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if this is possible and if you have any questions. And, if you know anyone that would be interested in submitting a video, please encourage them to do so.

Best,
Maggie Danhakl • Assistant Marketing Manager
p: 415-281-3124 f: 415-281-3199

Healthline • The Power of Intelligent Health
660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
www.healthline.com | @Healthline | @HealthlineCorp

About Us: corp.healthline.com

About Me

Spencer, MA, United States
Welcome to my blog! I am very excited about being able to write and share my thoughts with you and to find out your thoughts too! Our cat Jake is the newest member of our family and he is very inspiring! He is so full of energy and barely stays still! I am 38, married and have a 15 year old daughter. We have 4 cats and a Bourke parrot. Our pets all have their own little personalities! I'm sure you will hear about them all eventually. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about 2 years ago. It was a very scary thing to hear. I have read a lot about MS but am still so confused! I would love to hear about your experience with MS. I am on my second MS medication. The first one made me very sick. There is so much to learn and so much research still going on. My mom is a breast cancer survivor. She went through chemotherapy, several weeks of radiation and a partial mastectomy. She is so brave and seemed to handle it all so well. I was so worried that she couldn't handle it but seemed to be so much more brave then I ever would be. I am so proud of her and love her so much. That's all for now.