My blog, "Our Cat Jake" will include information from Multiple Sclerosis as well as my interests and even sometimes just random thoughts that pop into my head! I also like to share my favorite shopping sites, recipes and much more! Thanks for coming!!!
You may want to visit some of the MS websites if you know someone with Multiple Sclerosis so that you can learn more about it. I have found that there are many "myths" about it and there is so much information available out there.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Great Christmas Gift Idea...

I have discovered Stamps.com where you can design your own real postage stamps. Just download your own photo on their website and you can order postage stamps with any picture that you want. What a great gift idea! I don't know if this is something new or not but I love it!

No comments:

About Me

Spencer, MA, United States
Welcome to my blog! I am very excited about being able to write and share my thoughts with you and to find out your thoughts too! Our cat Jake is the newest member of our family and he is very inspiring! He is so full of energy and barely stays still! I am 38, married and have a 15 year old daughter. We have 4 cats and a Bourke parrot. Our pets all have their own little personalities! I'm sure you will hear about them all eventually. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about 2 years ago. It was a very scary thing to hear. I have read a lot about MS but am still so confused! I would love to hear about your experience with MS. I am on my second MS medication. The first one made me very sick. There is so much to learn and so much research still going on. My mom is a breast cancer survivor. She went through chemotherapy, several weeks of radiation and a partial mastectomy. She is so brave and seemed to handle it all so well. I was so worried that she couldn't handle it but seemed to be so much more brave then I ever would be. I am so proud of her and love her so much. That's all for now.